The wait is over. Maleficent is finally in theaters today. So to celebrate, here are my five favorite items based on the movie. Have a great weekend!
1. Stained Glass Dress – This dress is adorable and perfect to wear in warm weather.
2. Maleficent High Collar Dress – This dress is not only perfect for a Maleficent DisneyBound, but its a pretty great date night or party dress. The high collar can be worn up for the full Maleficent effect or down for a more understated look.
3. Crystal Maleficent Ring- For those of us who cannot afford the Crow’s Nest collection, there is a much more affordable one from HSN. This ring is the perfect cocktail ring to wear all summer. It is big, the colors are bold and it will draw attention to a bright manicure. Every piece in the collection is beautiful and affordable and they all have the “wow” factor. See the entire collection here.
4. Stella McCartney Kids Dragon Sneakers- These sneakers might be for kids, but that never stopped me before. There are perks to having small feet! Dragon wings, all over feather print, and purple laces take these sneakers from regular to magical.
5. Maleficent Film Collection Doll – This 12 inch doll features a fully moving Maleficent with horns and staff. Her deluxe costume has faux leather and a jewel at her neckline. A Disney Store exclusive.