This Christmas, I decided to buy as many handmade presents as possible. I am always in awe of the talent that people possess. Etsy and Instagram are full of super talented people who make the most amazing things. While it might be too late to order some handmade gifts for this Christmas, it is never too early to think about next year! Here is today’s Friday Five.
1. Minnie & Mickey wooden bracelet – Two of CJ’s favorite things are “Ninnie” and jewelry, so these bracelets were a no brainer! The Plum Pickle makes the most adorable wooden bracelets for boys and girls (and adults, too).
Available on Etsy
2. Lilo Watercolor – Art is extremely important to me. I love collecting art for myself and hope that CJ will love to as well. I started a small collection for her based off of things she loves and what is happening in her life. Currently, her favorite movie is Lilo and Stitch and since she was Lilo for Halloween, I wanted to get her something to remember this stage. Original art can be quite expensive, even on Etsy and instagram. AnnaMarie Teresa’s shop has the most gorgeous small watercolor paintings. They are postcard sized, have amazing attention to detail, and are extremely affordable. I cannot say enough good things about this talented woman. Her work speaks for itself!!! Check out her instagram account that is full of beautiful art.
3. Sweet Littles Handmade Custom Doll – This is my favorite purchase ever. I am head over heels in love with her. I have ordered from Sweet Littles Handmade before and have never been disappointed. I am particularly fond of the tiny dolls because they are so easy to stash in my jacket pocket or diaper bag and always keep CJ happy. This doll was custom made with CJ’s “coming home” plaid dress and her newborn heart pajamas.
4. Ha’Andah Products Men’s Grooming Kit –
A good beard requires grooming and maintenance, just like a good haircut. I know I wouldn’t go out without fixing my hair, so I assume most bearded men feel the same way.This is the perfect gift for any men in your life that are serious about their facial hair.For only $25, you get the beard oil, mustache wax and balm (which is much more affordable than the big name shaving/grooming stores).
5. Going To Disney Luggage Tag –
This adorable luggage tag
is perfect for anyone in your life that loves to visit Disney. While, I did not buy this, I have to confess that I put it on the list in hopes that someone buys it for me! It’s adorable and will definitely make finding your bag at the airport a little easier.
Available on Etsy
There is less than a week until Christmas and I could not be more excited to celebrate with my loved ones. I hope you are enjoying a wonderful holiday season.