Today is the sixth anniversary of the release of Pixar’s UP. It is no secret that this movie holds a special place in my heart. I relate very much to Carl and Ellie. In honor of one of the most beautiful films, here is today’s Friday Five. I hope you have a wonderful weekend filled with adventure.
1. 3D Wooden Puzzle- This puzzle is handmade and absolutely beautiful! Perfect for an UP themed birthday party or wedding, or for family game night. It comes in several different sizes, so you can definitely find one to suit your needs. This puzzle has so many great details, including the rolled up hose!
Available on Etsy from Birdswoodshack
2. “Carl’s New Adventure” Giclee – This gallery-wrapped Giclee is by the super talented Rob Kaz. This would look great on a gallery wall or a nursery. I love that this piece is long and not your standard size. It makes the house really look like it is flying.
Available at Disneystore.com
3. Adventure Is Out There Tank Top – I am usually not a fan of shirts that have writing on them (no logos either), but this tank top is an exception. It is a nice shape and looks like it could be a perfect summer staple.
Available at hottopic.com
4. Grape Soda Cufflinks – Just like Carl always wore his Ellie badge, guys can wear their own grape soda pin – and without putting a hole in their jacket! These adorable cufflinks are perfect for Father’s Day!
Available on Etsy from JegasCreations
5. Carl Cookie Cutter – This might be one of my favorite Etsy finds ever. I would eat Carl cookies all day if I had this. It is so fun and unexpected. There are also Dug and Russell cutters for sale. I wish I knew about these when I was planning CJ’s first birthday party!
Available on Etsy from TopCookieMore